User Tools

Site Tools


« Dictionary Index « Definitions under I


If the compositor have left out words or lines, the corrector inserts it, and makes this mark insertion mark where it is left out, which is called the mark for insertion — M. This is now called an “Out;” an insertion is when the author makes any addition in the proof sent to him.

First PagePrevious PageNext PageLast Page