User Tools

Site Tools


« Dictionary Index « Definitions under I


The same as offcut: with printers it is called an offcut; when the work comes into the hands of the bookbinder, and the sheets are folded, it then becomes an inset, being inserted in the middle of the sheet, to complete the regular succession of pages.

First PagePrevious PageNext PageLast Page