User Tools

Site Tools


« Dictionary Index « Definitions under K


A flat square hook, with a handle to put the fingers through in a transverse direction to the hook. Its use is to lift the forms out of the lye trough, after having brushed off the ink from the types, the furniture, and the chase.

First PagePrevious PageNext PageLast Page