User Tools

Site Tools


« Dictionary Index « Definitions under P


When either pieces of the skin or film that grows on ink with standing by, or any dirt, get into the hollows of the face of the letter, that film or dirt will fill or choke up the face of the letter, and print black; and is called a pick, because the pressman with the point of a needle picks it out. — M.

First PagePrevious PageNext PageLast Page