User Tools

Site Tools


« Dictionary Index « Definitions under S


A page or form is squabbled when the letters of one or more lines are got into any of the adjacent lines; or that the letter or letters are twisted about out of their square position. — M.

First PagePrevious PageNext PageLast Page