- Science & technology
- Wood engraving
- Landscape (wider)
- University of California Libraries, the Internet Archive
- Engraver's name possibly Lanoridgi?
- One hundred years' progress of the United States
- Brockett, Linus Pierpont, Flint, Charles Louis, Kettell, Thomas Prentice, McCay, Charles Francis, Merriam, John Clark
- Hartford, Conn.: L. Stebbins, 1871
- Open Library:
- View record
A clipper ship with its sails furled is about to leave the harbor, flanked by a steam tug and surrounded by small boats as people can be seen rowing in the foreground.
Keywords: 1870s, 19th century, black & white, boat, seascape, ship