Beauchamp Chapel

All Resolutions

768 px - 864 px - 1200 px - 1600 px - Raw Scan

The Beauchamp Chapel, Warwick
The Beauchamp Chapel, Warwick.

Artist

Name:
Dates:
-
Country:

Illustration

Subject:
Technique:
Engraver:
Format:
Source:
Robarts Library, the Internet Archive

Book

Title:
Author(s):
Publisher:
: ,
Open Library:
View
Open Library:
View record.

Description

View of the Beauchamp Chapel in the Collegiate Church of St Mary, Warwick. The chapel was founded by Richard de Beauchamp, 13th Earl of Warwick, and completed in 1464. Following its consecration in 1475, it received the body of Richard and his gilt-bronze recumbent effigy.

Share this:Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on Facebook