View of Bolshoy Kamenny Bridge with the Kremlin in the background. All Saints Bridge was the former name of Moscow’s first stone bridge over the Moskva River, completed at the end of the seventeenth century. It was almost entirely rebuilt between 1809 and 1812, to be finally demolished and replaced by the Second Stone Bridge in 1859.
The caption reads in the original French:
Vue du pont en pierre à Moscou, construit en 1812.