View of the north side of Uppsala Cathedral with a few houses in the front and the Fyris River in the foreground. The cathedral is seen before the changes that took place in the 1880s, which included the restoration of the high spires destroyed by fire in 1702.
The caption reads in the original French:
Cathédrale d’Upsala [sic], vue prise au nord. Suède.